Cenforce treats male erectile dysfunction. It boosts penile blood flow. This helps men maintain erections. It’s a PDE-5 inhibitor.
While studying PDE 5 inhibitors for hypertension and angina, researchers unexpectedly found its erectile dysfunction benefits.
One may take it on an empty stomach or with food one hour before sexual activity. Working time varies per individual, but the average is 30 mins to 1 hour.
This medicine helps you get an erection when sexually aroused. Without sexual excitement, this drug won’t work. Take this medicine once a day. Start with a smaller dosage, such as 25 mg or 50 mg, then build to 100 mg Cenforce.
Females can’t take Cenforce 100. It may interact negatively with nitrate-based drugs (often given for chest pain or angina). Don’t use this drug if you have heart or liver problems, have a stroke or heart attack, or have hypotension. This drug might make you dizzy. Don’t drive. Alcohol increases the chance of side effects when taking this drug.
Cenforce 100mg treats erectile dysfunction or erotic problems. Sildenafil helps erect the penis by boosting blood flow to it. This is common in men over 30 and may be due to aging, diabetes, hypertension, anxiety, etc.), or psychological factors. The medicine is administered 30 minutes before intercourse to address the mentioned problem.
This is a longer-lasting therapy for men and females with PAH. The medication dilates heart-lung arteries to reduce blood pressure.
- Alcohol: Combining the drug with alcohol might cause dangerously low blood pressure. During therapy, avoid alcohol.
- Pregnancy: This medication may cause fetal abnormalities in pregnant women.
- Lactation: Cenforce 100mg is not suggested for nursing mothers due to drug metabolites in milk.
- Children: Under-18s should not use this medicine. It raises child mortality.
- Driving: This drug isn’t allowed while driving.
- Before taking any medicine, take safety measures since it’s a chemical composition, not chocolate.
- Do you have cardiac surgery or any surgery? Consult a doctor.
- Don’t purchase the tablets from an unofficial source. The tablet may include sildenafil or a replacement.
- Cenforce comes in 100mg, 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, 150mg, and 200mg doses. Take the prescription tablet.
- Cenforce 100 mg is used once day. Doctors prescribe this dose. Extra pills might induce erection discomfort.
- Sex is the only time an erection is required. More than one tablet might create hours-long erections.
This medicine’s dosage will vary depending on the patient. Follow your doctor’s orders or label’s instructions. Only the average dosages are included in the following information. If your dose differs, do not alter it unless your doctor instructs you to.
For oral administration (tablets):
- Adults up to 65 years of age- Take this drug once a day, 1 hour before sexual intercourse, as a single dosage. The drug can also be administered 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity. If necessary, your doctor may change your dosage by increasing or decreasing the strength of the medicine.
- Adults above 65 years of age- Usually, a smaller dose is given to patients above 65 once a day, 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Your doctor may advise you to take Cenforce 100 mg or a weaker version of this medicine based on your health conditions. The drug can also be administered 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity. If necessary, your doctor may alter your dosage.
It is not suggested for children or teens to use.
If you suspect that you might need a more potent dose of Cenforce, you can increase your dose to 120 mg, 130 mg, 150 mg, or 200 mg. However, thoroughly consult your doctor before increasing the strength of the medicine.
Color: blue coloured round film coated tablet
Keep the medicine away from moisture, heat, and direct light in a closed container at room temperature. Keep out of children’s reach. Do not store expired medications.
The range of adverse effects can be from mild to severe. It varies from person to person due to the different genetic makeup of every individual. Side effects attached to this drug include:
- Nausea, headache, or dizziness
- Indigestion or diarrhoea
- Loss of sight, either temporary or permanent
- Tingling sensation in arms and feet
- Loss of hearing, either temporary or permanent
- Blood in urine
- Pain in penis
- Irregular heartbeat
These side effects generally occur when the pill is not taken with the proper precautions to use this salt.
How to use
The tablet is to be taken orally. It is advised to take on a full stomach to reduce the impact of side effects attached to this pill
In case the dose is missed, take the next dose before 30 minutes of sexual intercourse
Do not overconsume the drug to increase the erection. It can cause drastic adverse effects
No need to take this medicine daily, have it only once a day, that too before sex.
Nitrates are utilized to enhance blood flow in heart health concerns. Consuming sildenafil with it may increase blood cGMP levels to exceed safety limits.
Alpha blockers: When used with sildenafil, they produce hypotension.
cGMP stimulants: Riociguat may induce dangerous cGMP blood levels.
Antiproteases: Efavirenz and nevirapine slow sildenafil absorption.
Do not take this drug if it results in any of the following.
Centurion Laboratories, founded in 2006, manufactures this blue pill. It is widely regarded as a reliable manufacturer and supplier of pharmaceutical drugs.
Centurion Laboratories creates medications that adhere to industry standards and use high-quality components. Skilled specialists monitor these medicines during the production process to ensure quality.
- NCP Medicinewise. Australian Prescriber. Sildenafil citrate [1 October 1998]. Available from: [URL Link]
- MedlinePlus. National Library of Medicine. Sildenafil [Last Revised – 01/15/2018]. Available from: [URL Link]
- WebMD. Sildenafil Tablet – Uses, Side Effects, and More. Available from: [URL Link]
- Mayo Clinic. Drugs and Supplements: Sildenafil. Description and Brand Names. Available from: [URL Link]
- DrugBank Online. Sildenafil: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action. Available from: [URL Link]
- Healthline. Sildenafil (Oral Tablet): Side Effects, Dosage, Uses, and Review [Reviewed by Alan Carter, Pharm.D. on May 17, 2021]. Available from: [URL Link]
- NCBI. Onset and duration of action of sildenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Available from: [URL Link]
- Healthdirect. Free Australian health advice you can count on. Sildenafil (Generic Health). Available from: [URL Link]
- Cleveland Clinic. Sildenafil Tablets (Erectile Dysfunction). Available from: [URL Link]
- Drugs.com. Sildenafil: Usage, Dosage & Side Effects. [Reviewed by Kaci Durbin, MD]. Available from: [URL Link]
- Medscape. Sildenafil (Rx). Revatio, Viagra (sildenafil). Dosing, Indications, Interactions. Available from: [URL Link]