Please read this leaflet carefully before you start using Kamagra.
Kamagra is a branded drug for erectile dysfunction. Active component is sildenafil citrate. Kamagra is made in India and sold as an inexpensive alternative to Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra in Australia.
- It’s made by Ajanta Pharma in India;
- It is unlicensed in Australia and Europe.
Kamagra was formerly a popular ED medication, but interest has waned. This may be because of safer, legal ED therapies. Online pharmacies provide effective, safe, and affordable medicines.
Color: light blue coloured film coated tablet
Kamagra Oral Jelly includes sildenafil and comes in tiny jellies. It comes in little packages with various flavours. Kamagra Oral Jelly’s main ingredient is Sildenafil, which is regulated and has proven effectiveness. However, Kamagra Oral Jelly a generic from an Indian company without a license.
Sachets: 7 mixed flavors
Kamagra is unregulated. However, Australia recognizes sildenafil and adds sildenafil-based medicines (as Kamagra) in official healthcare advice-sources. Kamagra might be risky if you have certain health issues or use certain drugs. That’s why you should consult your doctor before taking the drug.
Patients are advised that Kamagra gel should be consumed at least 20 minutes before the sexual encounter and that the onset of Kamagra and its desired effects only occurs when the user has become stimulated sexually.
Fatty foods and excessive consumption of alcohol should be avoided when taking Kamagra Oral Jelly. The treatment will still work; however, It has been proven that the desired effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly become longer lasting and noticeably more profound when avoiding alcohol and fatty foods. This is due to alcohol and fatty meals weakening the Sildenafil component that causes the jelly to work.
Kamagra tablets and all Kamagra medicines should be taken as follows.
- Take it approximately 30 minutes to 60 minutes prior to intimacy.
- It is recommended not to take more than one dose/tablet of Kamagra in a window of 24 hours.
- Take it on an empty stomach to get the best out of Kamagra tablets.
- High-fat meals can delay Kamagra’s time of effect. This is why you should prefer meals that are low on fat before medicine usage.
- You can opt for grapefruit juice for the best results with Sildenafil.
Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet is used as a single dose when required, so the chances of missing a dose are less.
Never take more than the prescribed dose. If you have intentionally or accidentally consumed more than the prescribed amount of Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet, then you might feel severe dizziness, fainting, and painful/prolonged erection. Contact your doctor immediately for further guidance.
Kamagra is available as several coloured tablets, effervescent tablets, and flavoured jellies like this:
If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any other ingredient of Kamagra, consult your doctor or healthcare provider. Even if you have any other allergies, it’s better to check with your doctor first. While Kamagra does not show any severe side effects, some common side effects are more visible in aged people.
Also, if you are suffering from any other medical condition, especially a heart condition, or you are on other medicines, it is recommended to consult your healthcare provider before taking Kamagra.
If you’re allergic to Kamagra Gold, don’t take it. Symptoms include skin rash, itching/swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), severe disorientation, breathing trouble, etc.
Nitrate containing medicines
If you’ve been administered nitrates like Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide, etc., avoid Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet since it decreases blood pressure and can cause cardiovascular collapse. Dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, headache, flushing, heart palpitations, and priapism (a painful, protracted erection) may also occur.
Riociguat treats PAH (high blood pressure in the vessels that carry blood to the lungs). Riociguat may cause dangerously low blood pressure, hence Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet is not suggested. Dizziness, fainting, flushing, headache, and nasal congestion may also occur.
Cardiac insufficiency (heart failure) occurs when the heart muscle cannot pump blood effectively. Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet is not for those with unstable angina or heart failure. In such instances, sexual activity may cause a heart attack. This drug affects cardiac blood vessels and may cause heart issues.
Kamagra contains Sildenafil as an active ingredient, which should never be used with the following drugs:
- Nitrates and recreational drugs containing amyl or butyl nitrite, aka “poppers”
- Alpha-blocker medications
- High blood pressure medicines
- Other medications for erectile dysfunction
To ensure safety, we recommend consulting your doctor anyway, irrespective of what medicine you are using, before having Kamagra.
Major & minor side effects for Kamagra Gold 100 MG Tablet
- Trouble sleeping
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Redness of the skin, especially on the face and neck
- Sildenafil 100 mg film-coated tablets. Summary of Product Characteristics. Available from [URL_Link]
- NLM DailyMed. Sildenafil Citrate. Drug Label Information. Available from [URL_Link]
- MedlinePlus Drug Information. Sildenafil. Accessed July 2021. Available from [URL_Link]
- DrugBank Online. Sildenafil: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action. Available from [URL_Link]
- ED Treatment | VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate) | Safety Info. Accessed July 2021. Available from [URL_Link]