Tablets, syrup/suspension, oral powder and jelly Kamagra contain the active ingredient sildenafil citrate.
It blocks an enzyme to prevent it from constricting blood vessels. And when this enzyme temporarily stops working in the cavernous bodies of the male body, blood flow in the penis increases, allowing a long-lasting erection.
Kamagra is available in tablets with strengths of 50 and 100 mg, syrup/suspension, oral powder, and Kamagra Oral Jelly with a strength of 100 mg.
A dosage of 100 mg is commonly used to get the maximum effect.
Medical experts recommend taking Kamagra in tablets with the lowest strength, gradually increasing the dosage if needed.
Beware of possible adverse reactions! The most common side effects are the following:
- nasal obstruction;
- laboured breathing;
- redness in the face;
- chest or back pain.
How and when to take Kamagra Correctly?
Follow these recommendations for more excellent safety and effectiveness of the drug:
- Take a Kamagra tablet or capsule with water. Don’t chew, crush or break it;
- Kamagra 100 мг Oral Jelly can be taken on an empty stomach or with food;
- Syrup/suspension: shake the bottle well before use. Take the prescribed dose using the measuring cup provided by the pack;
- Powder for oral suspension. Add the required amount of water, close the cap, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Take the solution using the dosing syringe, pour it into a glass, and drink;
- Take Kamagra 60 minutes before you intend to have sex. However, this is not a strict requirement. If necessary, you may take it at any time between 30 minutes to 4 hours before sex. The drug remains effective for 4-6 hours, gradually wearing off;
- Try to avoid drinking alcohol before, during, and after taking Kamagra;
- Do not use Kamagra if you are taking nitrates. In case of the urgent need for both types of drugs, consult your doctor;
- Always remember the side effects of Kamagra, especially if you take this medication for the first time. If you experience any adverse reactions, you should immediately contact your doctor;
- Remember that sexual drive is necessary for Kamagra to work. No pills, including Kamagra, can’t cause sexual drive (and thus, erection) if you don’t have it;
- Don’t take more than one dose of Kamagra in 24 hours.
Kamagra must be taken between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual intimacy. The best time to take it is 60 minutes before you are ready to engage in sexual activity.
If you use Kamagra for ED treatment, follow your doctor’s recommendations and the instructions in the patient information leaflet.